Women's Explorer Parka - EPK-2W
Precio habitual Precio de venta $ 4,862.65
Precio unitario / por
Essential protection in extreme cold. The Explorer Parka delivers the highest level of protection from the elements, with classic Arctic explorer design features including; hi-loft thermal fill, H2XTREME® waterproof technology, deep dive handwarmer pockets and a faux fur snap-off hood trim for added comfort in the most extreme conditions.
- EXTREME COLD
- -10°C (14°F) to -35°C (-31°F)
- WATERPROOF LEVEL 3
- Water Resistance 10,000mm
- Breathability 10,000g/m2
- DECORATION METHODS
- Heat Transfer
- Laser Etched Patch
Stormtech has a team of decoration specialists to execute your apparel branding using leading edge decoration techniques. They include:
LASER ETCHED PATCHESFaux suede and faux leather patches are used to create a premium, luxurious look for your logo. Great application for bags, premium jackets, or on a wide range of products you are looking to elevate.
EMBROIDERYHigh density decorative stitching on fabric that evolved from handwork to today's high-speed, computerized multi-head machines. With state of the art embroidery equipment, thread and digitizing software, embroider artwork can be applied on a wide range of apparel products.
HEAT TRANSFERThe process of transferring images to a large variety of products without inks or screens is possible with heat transfer application technology. Perfect for waterproof fabrics. Heat transfer applications can provide extreme detail and is designed for logos with many colors.
SCREEN PRINTINGA printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. Nylon inks are used for fabrics with a high nylon content or stretch factor (such as polyester and lycra). Plasticol inks are used on all cotton rich products. It's the ideal decoration for a variety of fabrics and large format applications, at a low cost.
SEAMLESS HEAT TRANSFERSeamless Heat Transfer is a brand new, innovative way of branding a wide range of products with crisp, vibrant, full-colour graphics in a heat transfer application. This state of the art technology provides the ability to print and apply highly detailed logos and graphics while being very cost effective.
- STORMTECH H2XTREME® 10,000/10,000 Waterproof/Breathable Outer Shell (Solid Colors) 5,000/5,000 (Melange Colors)
- STORMTECH Thermal Shell Technology
- Sealed Seams
- Sherpa Fleece Lining
- Removable Faux Fur Trim
- External Full-Length Stormflap with Snap Closures
- Rib Cuffs
- Attached, Adjustable Hood
- Brushed Tricot Hand Warmer Pockets
- Internal Full-Length Stormflap
- Internal Media Pocket
- Internal Zippered Security Pocket
- Mesh Goggle Pocket
- (Solid Colors) 100% Nylon Taslon Oxford, 5.01oz./yd2 (USA) / 170gsm (CDN) with 100% Polyester Lining & Polyfill
- (Melange Colors) 100% Polyester, 5.46oz./yd2 (USA) / 185gsm (CDN) with 100% Polyester Lining & Polyfill